SERVE * inform and provide quality customer service supporting the pursuit of residential, commercial, recreational and conservation opportunities on Borough land.
LEAD * manage the Borough's natural resources, to the maximum benefit of Borough residents.
THRIVE * facilitate and encourage the permanent transfer and/or temporary use of Borough owned land, to expand sustainable revenue sources for the Borough.
If you have any questions or need more information regarding the opportunities and options presented in this website, please call our office: 907-459-1241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fairbanks North Star Borough Division of Land Management is here to help you discover the golden heart of our natural resources.
Applications & Forms
- Application - Woodcutting License (PDF)
- Application- Easement on Borough Land (PDF)
- Application- Gravel Extraction License (PDF)
- Application- Lease on Borough Land (PDF)
- Application- Mining Use License (PDF)
- Application- Temporary Access License (PDF)
- Application- Temporary Use License (PDF)
- Form - Authorization for Credit Card Payment (PDF)
- Form - Land Nomination (PDF)
- Form Fairbanks North Star Borough Fillable Credit Application (PDF)